Merchandise Terms and Conditions
By using Pathpavers Services, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
We offer a wide range of Pathpavers Services, sometimes additional terms may apply. When you use an Pathpavers Service (for example, Tyres, Riding Gears and Electronic Equipments, Devices) you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements applicable to that Pathpavers Service (“Service Terms”). If these Conditions of Use are inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will control.
All content included in or made available through any Pathpavers Service, such as data compilations, and software is the property of Pathpavers or its content suppliers and protected by national copyright laws.
Warranties, Returns and Refund
Note that Pathpavers, devices and product purchases on the Site(s) are not returnable except as set forth in the Pathpavers Satisfaction Guarantee. Pathpavers does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center with in 7 days from billing date.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Pathpavers are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Pathpavers attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Pathpavers does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Pathpavers Service is error-free. If a product offered by Pathpavers itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS AND / OR THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.THE PATHPAVERS SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE PATHPAVERS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY PATHPAVERS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. PATHPAVERS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE PATHPAVERS SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE PATHPAVERS SERVICES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If the cancellation is before your product is shipped:While there is no option for a customer to cancel the order on their own once the payment is made, you can get in touch with Customer Care as soon as possible with your order number. We can consider the cancellation and refund your amount if the order has not been processed and dispatched, or within 48 hours, whichever is less.
- However, if the cancellation is after your product has shipped, you can do one of the following: ›› If your product has shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact Customer Support and inform them of the same.›› If you’ve received the product and want to return it, you may do so within 7days of receiving your shipment- you may return any unopened item(s) in its original packaging, your account will be credited with reward points worth order value (excluding shipping costs).
- In the unlikely event that any merchandise you have ordered from us is not received in good condition, is damaged or defective you are requested to contact our customer support as soon as possible.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, timely mailing of the written cancellation or returnof shipment shall suffice..
- The product if delivered shall be liable to returnonly if it is returned with the original sealed box, instruction papers, warranty and other accessories if any.
- After the merchandise is received by us, and subject to verification of the purchase and condition of merchandise we shall process a refund/exchange within 7 working days of receipt of the merchandise.
- Please keep in mind, Pathpavers reserves the right to claim damages should the returned goods be damaged or show signs of use. Further information on this topic can be found on our Terms and Conditions
- Refunds of payments charged to the Cardholder’s credit card will only be credited back to the Cardholder’s credit card account, which was used to pay for the original order. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder’s credit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder’s issuing bank.
- We are permitted and retain the right to make mistakes, such as typing errors, technical or colour deviations, or price modifications, despite our greatest care not to do so.
- Exchange and ReturnPolicy for used items (boxes or singularly) will not be entertained.
Please call at 011-49057455 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or concerns about our returns and exchange policy.
By using any Pathpavers Service applicable federal law, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, Indian Govt. will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Pathpavers.
KALKAJI NEW DELHI-110019