quality product assortment
We believe that riders deserve products that live up to high standards.Choose from our wide range of products that hold a world class guarantee of quality and performance.
Just like you hate being late when you’re out for a ride, we hate being late when we deliver. Every time you order a product, it reaches your doorstep within 7 days.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Don’t ride without it. Call us on 9891122401 / 9717735604 Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org for any product-related assistance.
LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
• Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria
• Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites
• Meets US EPA drinking water standards
• Sturdy and ultralight: weighs only 168 grams
• Portable: only 9.25” (235 mm) long and 3.14” (80 mm) in diameter
• Features a flip-top mouthpiece and carabineer for attaching to your backpack
• Requires no electrical power or batteries
• Storage volume: 22 ounces / 0.65 liters
• BPA Free and contains no chemicals
• Raw materials meet US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
• No aftertaste: LifeStraw doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals
LIFESTRAW® GO Portable Water Purifier Bottle incorporates award-winning technology into a refillable water bottle so you can carry safe drinking water with you on travel. It is ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, and emergency preparedness. The Bottle with straw-style filter design lets you turn up to 1,000 liters of contaminated water into safe drinking water.
The LIFESTRAW® technology contains a specially designed hollow fiber ultra filtration technology, most commonly found in industrial water treatment plants that clean a city’s water supply. The inside of the LifeStraw® consists of a large number of hollow fibers that resemble angel hair spaghetti, but much thinner. Each fiber has pores in its walls with a diameter of 0.2 microns or five hundred times smaller than the diameter of a human hair. When water is forced through the hollow fibers, only clean water can fit through these pores, blocking bacteria, parasites, and dirt from reaching the user. This purely physical method of filtration does not contain any chemicals.