Most of us yearn to break free from the daily humdrum of life and take off for the weekends. But the planning, figuring out the nitty-gritties, and getting all your friends to agree on the plan scares the bravest of us away. Here are some travel quotes that will ignite the fire of wanderlust within you and just pack your bags and whisk yourself away on a road trip this weekend.
Fasten your seatbelts for this crazy ride!
1. “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.” ― Erol Ozan
2. There’s a whole world out there, right outside your window. You’d be a fool to miss it.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
4. Let’s wander where the wifi is weak.
5. Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a tank of gas
6. Traveling – It leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
6. Road trips are the equivalent of human wings.
7. God made old country roads for driving and dreaming.
8. To travel is to live
9. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
10. “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” – Lin Yutang
11. “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.” – Martin Buber
12. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. “The freedom of the open road is seductive, serendipitous and absolutely liberating.”― Aaron Lauritsen, 100 Days Drive: The Great North American Road Trip
15. “We all have that one friend who is either on a road-trip or planning a road-trip or thinking about a road-trip or talking to people who are on road-trip or posting quotes about road-trip.” ― Crestless Wave
16. Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow. – Anita Desai